Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Guo Da Li


A week ago was my Sis's guo da li, an event where the groom will bring bethrodal gifts like cakes, wine and $$ to our house la..



i am not going to elaborate on the meaning just take a look at the pics.. quite interesting



the jewelleries given by my mum and my relatives for my sis.. i did help to prepare these stuff u see in the pic k.. where got such nice sister?







packets of dates, longans, winter melon etc..








my uncles and aunts came to support us..








my mum getting excited and nervy at the same time..







here i was, running in to tell them that the groom was and his entourage are coming..




my bro-in-law and his sisters




this is wad they brought along.. roast meat, wine, candles, oranges n $$

















yummy.. my fav!








my uncle helping to cut the roast meat.. we'll supposed to return some to th in-laws while the rest would be distributed among all my uncles.. that's wad my mum says.. for her bros..




that's all. interesting ya?







oh, just now i came across this pic which my bro took teh other day.. this is pure evidence to show u guys that when i say i can cook, it doesn't mean i only can cook instant noodles.. what happened was my mum wanted to cook chili crabs for us.. the home-styled kind using maggi chili and ketchup... very yummy.. sad thing was she got pinched by the crabs and her finger bled non-stop.. so, we can't possibly leave the crabs alone rite.. to take revenge, i told my mum tp rest n i will give a shot at trying to cook.. guess wad? my first try and it tasted exactly like my mum n it looked super appetising... prepared urself........

























.





.





.





.





.





.





.





.






look at the egg! delicious!

No comments: