Monday, September 15, 2008

Updates

Yo, last week had been a hectic one... So busy and yet so fun.. i like my week to be packed with activities.. SOOOOO, thurs went with joan to airport again.. had a realli super exxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxpppppppppppppppppppeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeennnnnnnnnnnnnnnnissssssssssssssssseeeeeeeeeeeeeee dinner which we swore we would nv return there again.. we chat and i get to listen to some of joan's secrets.. Right joan? she is so nice, knowing that i work and no play, she plan so many activities to upgrade me from the country bumpkin to become the high class lady.. ask me go musuem with her lei! hahaha


not only that, i went to my uncle's house for the mooncake fest celebration.. we had pig trotters (courtesy of mum) and popiahs..... wooowooo.. good food with good company..


and not forgetting my sunday, my family and i went to have our family pic taken at seragoon broadway studio.. i hope the pics turn out well... cos we wear so nice.. and we had tim sums for our breakfast at lei garden.. and i realised one thing... i had a serious craving for this! see below...


so yummy! most impt, the skin must be crispy n it is!

to end off, show u a pic taken with my new dress...

No comments: