Monday, September 1, 2008

Singapore Flyers and Crowne Plaza Hotel at T3 for the first time!!!!

OK, time to blog abt my first trip to the Singapore Flyers! Yea, it was quite fun though i was damn afraid of heights! Mayb the scenery was not as nice as i wish it was, but anyway it is still my first time taking a ferris wheel (is that what it's called)?



sefore setting off, we had the capsule all to ourself..




i like this pic veryyyyyyyyyyy muchhhhhhhh..................
very high k.. i dun dare to walk to the glass.. i just sat at the stool
my sis in a emo pic








After we had our dinner at my favourite place, Changi Airport, my bro suggested visiting the new Crowne Plaza Hotel located at T3. So we went there to take a look.. ok, the hotel is very dark, not just the exterior but the interior decor also uses alot brown and black colour.. but it's nice n cool... so we take a few pics...




outside the 75 bar i think, my sis-in-law looked like he's ready for the penalty kick..
taking with the grape cushion


mum say she very pretty in this so i must post on my blog to show u guys..




No comments: