Wednesday, August 27, 2008

WORK WORK WORK

Dunno when it started, i felt extremely happy going to work.. u noe, the feeling have been missing for ages where i was always hoping to get time-off or leaves. Now, no more such draggy feeling... i looked forward to working.. I started to learn alot.. they were giving more stable things to do, training me to work in such a way that i just ahve to be alone with a junior staff... i felt proud and no words of complaints from me so far.. but i do noticed one thing...

my colleagues have commented that i lost weight.. not sure of if it's due to diet or wad, but i eat the usual portion, no dieting, cos that's not my way of life.. could it be work, stress? i dunno.. but what i do noe is i am satisfied with who i am n how i am leading my life now...

are u?

No comments: