Sunday, August 17, 2008

Picnic!

last sun, we had a picnic held at east coast park with almost all my uncles turning up... not bad quite fun cos it's been a super long tiem since we had such gathering.. we met ard 9 in the morrning with each one of us bring some food. For me, i made my potato salad n my cousin You Jun finished it up..


show u guys the pics...







this is so nice.. homemade by my 5th aunt... my 6th uncle also contributed by bringing those quail eggs.. funny rite.. quail eggs for picnic.
my 3th uncle, Guan, You Xuan and his mum, my 5th aunt...



My 6th uncle and aunt...
sis n her husband.



my mum n i.




ECP was flooded with campers, bustling with activities that day.. sooooo crowded.
my bro.

on our way to rent bikes..
my cousin James...


having a realli bad diarrhoea plus vomiting after i came back from clubbing this morning.. My first time clubbing and i had lots of fun.. though i feel realli uncomforatble rite now.. will post the dinner and dance pic soon... Oh ya, so many things happen.. dunno if it's realli fate....tell u guys if i have the chance...

after that we went to my sis's new house to watch tv and chat... though got no furnitures yet but quite spacious to accomodate everyone..

No comments: