Sunday, June 15, 2008

Sydney Day 1 Part 2



These were taken at the airport, on the plane and at Sydney on the first night. I asked for window seats and the guy realli gave me a window seats, but the thing is the window seats were next to the wing of the plane, so i can see nothing at all...

Oh and tat passport pic of mine gave me so much trouble.. Cos it looked so terrible and different that i almost couldn't cross the custom of Sydney. haha we reached Sydney and met my sis. After that, we went straight to the hotel, left our luggages there and went out for dinner. We came across a thai restaurant and i ordered something like rice stick noodles in clear tom yam soup and guess what.. I am hungry and i tot i ordered the right thing. it turned up to be a bowl of noodles with alot of grounded peanuts n dried shrimps n i hated it.. tast super fishy n u kept eating peanuts when u drank the soup... spoilt my mood.. and the pics were taken at 7 plus at night k.. and it already looked like 10 plus to me.. and i was gloomy and grumpy cos sydney did not look like wad i expected...

No comments: