Thursday, June 19, 2008

Sadistic movie

So shuhui wants me to blog on the Saturday outing... Ok, we went to watch a terrible + horrible movie! In case all of u are thinking of watching (shit, i couldnt rmb the name of the show! cos it realli doesn't make a impact in my boring weekend)the movie by M Night lalalala, oh rmb! the happening! ok, dun watch it cos it's not that happening! hahahah.. all the scenes are like showing how people get the stupid toxins and tried ways to kill themselves.. and the way are sadistic man! oh well, there was one scene where me and shu hui were not prepared, and when the camera suddenly showed many corpses hanging on the tree, wah!u can see how high we jumped out of our seats! hahaha .. and just when i tot the exciting part is coming out and i was prepared by covering my eye, guess what? I opened my eyes and i saw people leaving the cinema! The movie is so stupid man, no meaning and no links.. Boring!

Ok, i am looking forward to this Sat and meanwhile, i will organize and blog more pics! the nicest ones are not out yet...

No comments: