Saturday, March 10, 2012

Disappointment...

Hi blog,

Haven't talk to you for some time. Been busy and diligent with work. Anyway, the purpose of today's chat with you is to tell you how disappointed I am with my weight loss program. After dieting and exercising for a month or more which includes doing situps (almost every night), skipping and morning walks, my weight has not dropped a bit. Yeah, what a joke! I tried to think positive by comforting myself that probably those exercising has converted my fats into muscles but HELL, it still does not sound convincing. Two holidays are approaching and I know if I don't lose a bit of weight by then, I will only gain weight. Because that is always what happens after an oversea trip where you over-indulge. I did try self consoling and I tell you, I cut down on desserts and soda drinks and what not. I even practise eating 80% full. BUT my weight does not prove it to me. What a disappointment!

Your chubby friend,
Sally

1 comment:

Ching Wei said...

Good Afternoon Sally,

you are being very silly on your weight issue! i cant help stop laughing after reading this entry of yours. I guess, u need to go for more shopping trip without all those cafe/ice cream/cold drink break. Dun be too hard on yourself =)

Best regards,
Your loudest speaking fren,
Ching Wei