Sunday, October 11, 2009

Weekly update

Week 8 has just passed! Oh and here I am going to welcome Week 9. You must be thinking what's with all the numbering of the week. This is just how we count down to the hectic presenation week which will be in Week 11 and 12! I took MC on Wednesday due to my swollen left eye. It was so huge and painful that I could not blink. Worst of all, I have to force myself to attend school though I know I badly needed sleep. But what alternative I can choose when I have so many meetings and lectures to attend. Luckily, I managed to squeeze out all the pus in my left inner eyelid on Friday! I must say I am pretty aggressive. When I get so irritated by some stuff and I simply could not stand it, I would go all to great length to do something about it. With a forceful squeeze, I felt a great sense of achievement to see all the yellowish pus oozing out! Simply shiok!

Now, my eye is less swollen and I can start wearing my conatct lenses. Woohoo! I went to Orchard with sis, melvin and mum today. Finally saw some hair accessories and eyestuds which I have been searching for some time. Mum and sis went on shoe craze and they bought 4 pairs of covered shoes. I feel so sad, it's the start of a new month yet I don't really dare to spend. This is because I did not save up any last month. But I'll make sure I start saving this month.

No comments: