Saturday, September 19, 2009

No time to blog

Alright, i am busy busy busy busy again! With all the assignments and projects thrown at me, I feel exhausted everyday! But no worries, I finally finished one of my assignments within one day! Yeah! So today i can be more relaxed. oh ya, did i tell u guys that i am addicted to my itouch? Or rather, should i say, I want an iphone! Intially, when i saw people with their i phone, I used to think, "Why would you want so many application in your phone?" But damn it, I am so wrong. When you have all the games, videos and music application found in the itouch, you will think to yourself, something is missing! Haha, and i am so grateful to apple.

My daily journey to school will be:

1. Listen to the music in my itouch throughout the bus journey to Paya Lebar MRT station
2. Continue listening while i wait for a seat in the train.
3. Finally found a seat, I sat down and play Ranch Rush in my itunes. (did i mention how cheap the games can be, $1.45 only per game)
4. If i get tired of playing games, I wan watch the video uploaded into my itunes.

Wow, i touch is simply one of the best companion I can ever get. The only problem with itouch is the short battery life!

oh, i am so envious of my friends. So many of them are having a birthday party!

No comments: