Friday, February 6, 2009

DREAM COME TRUE

i have to say, today is going to be the luckiest day of 2009 or in fact the luckiest day of my life.. i have finally gotten a reply.. and guess what?


I am going to be a TEACHER!!!

I am so happy that i was speechless when i received the letter.. cos i have waited for this day for so long and i thought i will not be selected as i screw up my interview.. But fortunately, i got in! and i am going to start working as a teacher before training at NIE... WOW, what can i say?? i tender my resignation today and my boss and colleagues are happy for me.. esp my boss, he said its a good career and he wun hold me back.. and he praise me for my works and say it's hard to find someone with calibre like me! Flattered lei...




YEAH YEAH YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: