Tuesday, December 30, 2008

MY NEW MISSION!!!!!

My estate is infested with old di-go uncles, china don't-like-bathe-men and most importantly, psycho like-to-disturb-gals boys!


Apparently, i am the new victim.. As u all noe, i have lots of high heels and been disturbed by a few of such ppl before.. what realli happened to me today was my mum found 2 pairs of my heels at the staircase opposite the lift when she came hm from her morning walk.


2 of my favourite working shoes which i always wear.. 1 of it was even placed like they were being wore by someone when he or she was sitting at the stairs.. the straps were stepped on! so pissed off! See below




I decided to catch this unlucky fellow tonight... If i see him, i will break off his legs!!!!! Mess with my things! WHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHA


Bless me! and bless him too!

No comments: